Sunday, January 14, 2007

Walk Two Hundred and Sixty-Four – Ivy-covered tree

ivytree
WALK264
Patches of blue and sunshine in between the clouds scudding across the sky. The maps are making more of an appearance (even if those of you who have been here from the start are a bit bored with the same routes), because I met a mother at nursery collection time a few days ago who wants to be able to take her children on countryside walks and I said she would find some routes here.

190mm x 120mm pen and watercolour in large watercolour Moleskine

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never get bored going on the same walks with you, Julie! After all we see something different every time.

I love the ivy covered tree...why do they always look so magical?

4:55 pm  
Blogger Penny said...

I love your fields and hedgerows and the ivy covered tree is just soo well English I suppose. Lovely and I dont get bored with these either.

10:08 pm  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

Wondrous shadows and brilliant green land!

8:10 am  
Blogger Alison said...

Wonderful - I love the feel of looking uphill ahead and downhill off to the right. 101 days left!

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bright green field is beautiful!!

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home