Sunday, February 11, 2007

Walk Two Hundred and Ninety-Two – Next door

nextdoor
walk292
As I stood over the road painting this before I set off, Mark, my neighbour shouted out to me – ‘that’s not a mile from home’ – well as you can see, the walk afterwards was. I was considering drawing the house on the other side of our house (as it’s the owner’s birthday today – happy birthday, Patrick) but I couldn’t face all those windows today. I love this sort of road – the houses are all different sizes and range from modern to very old. In reality you can see a bit of my house on the left of the house next door, but you’ll have to wait ’till the last day of the challenge to see where I live.

90mm x 180mm pen and watercolour

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

How nice to have neighbours who know and are interested in what you are doing. Such interesting houses, I suppose i will eventually draw most of ours, but they are pretty boring. Love this little bit I can see.
Gosh when do you finish, are you all going to leave me on my own? Help!

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

Love the picture of my house!

Mark

1:04 pm  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

Lovely drawing Julie

You should start an auction for drawings of people's houses! They could maybe bid to get their's included on the blog!

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home