Monday, January 29, 2007

Walk Two Hundred and Seventy-Nine – The Bluebell Wood in the distance

springlike
My walk across the Woodland Park and back was lovely today. The weather was mild, sunny and felt quite spring-like. I still have lots of design work to do, so I was also rather pleased at how quickly I produced this little painting. I suppose after a couple of years of sketch-blogging I ought to be getting to grips with being quick and decisive. Practice really makes a difference.

200mm x 145mm sepia pen and watercolour in small cartridge sketchbook

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I can smell the damp earth and feel the sun that breaks between the clouds...

1:50 am  
Blogger Penny said...

So can I, lovely part of the world you live in. Beautifully done.

9:22 am  
Blogger Alison said...

It does look a lovely day - how lucky you are to live somewhere where you can get out for 'country walks' without getting in the car.

10:27 am  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

You can say that again Alison

Sorry not to have been around for a bit but all the servers at Google keep conspiring to making Google reader refuse to load.

I'm scampering from blog to blog at the moment trying to catch up! I feel like Rufus!

7:02 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

I am lucky and you're right to use apostrophes Alison, because it's not always that rural, for instance here, if I'd looked a little more to the left, you could see the roofs of some fairly uninteresting semis

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home