Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Walk Two Hundred and Seventy-Four – What Xavier does at nursery



Click on the picture if you want to see a bigger version. A real quickie as my workload this month is bigger than normal, and I’m having to do even more driving back and forth with my broken-footed son Hugo. I drew Xavier before the walk back home from the nursery. We woke up to a thin layer of snow this morning, which thrilled Xavier. He was very cross that he’d forgotten to take a carrot (for a nose) with him to nursery, but by lunch time the snow had disappeared so there were no snowmen to be seen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Oh I LOVE it! Savour every moment you can.

9:02 am  
Blogger Alison said...

Yes, wonderful. This period of language and intellectual development is so interesting and such fun - great to catch some like this.

11:10 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi Julie,

How wonderful that Xavier has a sense of humour!! Treasure it.

Jen

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home