Monday, June 26, 2006

Walk Sixty-three – Where Steve lived

fromwood
walk63
I had a lovely e-mail the other day from someone called Steve, he said ‘I have just discovered your site and I would like you know that you have brought back so many happy memories for me. As a child I lived in Woodcock Hill for 2 or 3 years, a short time I know, but the place left a lasting impression on me’. Anyway Steve, if you’re looking at this, I will take some photos and send them to you when the sun is shining. Today however, it was overcast and drizzly so I sheltered in the woods to draw. The red smudge you can see through the trees is the new house that is being built next to the cottages that replaced the cottages you lived in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

How lovely that Steve contacted you - the 3D effect reminds me of some old children's books which had cut through pages that stood out from each other - very effective.And yes, I will be around to notice if you chicken out during your winter:)

11:29 am  
Blogger pedalpower said...

This looks like a page from a storeybook!

6:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home