Thursday, June 22, 2006

Walk Fifty-nine – Cows not pigs

cow
A quick walk and several sketches using my big sketchbook and a big water brush filled with black ink. After drawing the cows, I thought better of going along the path through the field by Sandridgebury stables. Several horses had been put to graze in the field that the footpath runs through and I always feel a bit helpless when these huge creatures crowd in on me looking for apples. I’m always terrified they’ll tread on Rufus and I don’t know how to shoo them away. So I retreated and ended up walking my favourite short walk round the woods.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

A few nice sunday roasts there. The brush and ink gives a very chinese feel.

1:27 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Mmm yes and they sell the meat at the tiny little butchers we have here. *note to self - must draw the butchers*

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home