Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Walk Twenty-two – Rain again







As Alison would say ‘I’m buggered!’ and it’s just from sitting in front of a computer trying to keep on top of the paid work. So it’s very good for me to know that some of you are out there checking in on me to make sure I get out and do that walk. It had to be the minimum again. I stopped at the horses but as luck would have it, the heavens opened so I stopped drawing and had another go under the shelter of the trees in Langley Wood. So it was only the rain that meant I produced two drawings today. I promise you this is not a new trend. Sadly, the bluebells are now past their best, fading into the undergrowth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I don't think I could ever draw a horse - that seemed to be the object that defined the 'arty' girls at school - they drew horses all the time. I couldn't so I gave up drawing altogether. Maybe I will walk past the horse paddocks and have a go soon - see what happens. Yours are spread so nicely on the page. And yes, I need to be doing this challenge with others or I would give up, I think - hmm, maybe not.

1:11 am  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

Well I'm a bit stuck at the moment what with a new monitor that has taken a bit of time to get up and running and a major project which won't go away I've adopted a strategy of "less and more" - going out less often but I have to walk even more when I do!

I like the bluebell wood one.

Just wait - you'll be telling us next you need a sun umbrella!

2:30 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Alison as you can see I didn't draw horses either. And whatever you say to them - they will insist on moving!
Katherine the 'less is more' hasn't worked for me in the past (it becomes 'less is less') which is why I've committed so publicly to the daily walk, but I'm sure you can't be as much of a procrastinator as I am!

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home