Sunday, May 21, 2006

Walk Twenty-seven – The only break today

horseesincoats
Despite the awful weather, it was good to get out, walk up to the bluebell wood and back and take five minutes to draw. See yesterday‘s map – I don‘t have time to produce one today. I‘ve been working all day on design work and will probably have to work half the night. Why do all clients have deadlines at the same time? Poor Robin, who's squeamish at the best of times, had to clean and prepare the squid I'd bought for supper tonight – but he made a great job of it – it was delicious. I showed Xavier my brush pen drawings when I got back and asked him what they were. He pointed at each one in turn and said ’Pig...pig...pig...’!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Lovely pigs - I hope you get a slower patch soon.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

three hours sleep last night! but I've broken the back of it!

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home