Saturday, December 30, 2006

Walk Two Hundred and Forty-Nine – Hill End Farm





The day started with beautiful blue skies – that light cheers me up so much. I arranged to meet Robin and Xavier at Nomansland and en route I stopped to draw the farm. The clouds progressively built up and eventually the skies were as overcast as they were yesterday. I continued my walk after playing with Xavier on his like bike. All the drizzle and rain we’ve had meant that I arrived home with half of Hertfordshire stuck to my hiking boots. I’m sure I must be exercising more strenuously when I’m squelching through sticky mud.

400mm x 115mm pencil and watercolour in large moleskine

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

That looks like a long way. Here it is flies and heat, there mud and drizzle.
We are now wondering how long our water will last.

10:17 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Just found you via Katherines blog, what a fantastic blog, great idea and beautiful sketches, have a happy new year and I will definatly be back. Sarah

9:37 am  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Penny that is a fair walk – I should do walks of this length more often. Welcome muddy red shoes - what beautiful stuff you have on your blog. Happy New year to you both.

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home