Thursday, December 28, 2006

Walk Two Hundred and Forty-Seven – London




Today all of my walking was in London as Tom has a school art project, and we thought it would be fun to do some of the research at the British Museum and the V&A. It was a miserable time in the ten years or so that the museums and galleries used to charge for entry, because after paying the entry fee you felt burdened by the need to get your fill of the entire museum. Today, however, with free entry, we could happily ignore large sections of both museums in our quest for images of dragons. At the end of the day we rewarded ourselves with one special exhibition (which did command an entry fee). In the vain hope that some of the magic might rub off, I drew some of the drawings I could see in front of me.
360mm x 230mm pen on cartridge

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I love little vignettes, the horse looks terrific and there are some serious profiles!

6:56 am  
Blogger Alison said...

lovely horse and body parts, and I like the man holding a broom - great page.

9:43 am  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

I like this neat little collection of items. Fun!

8:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home