Sunday, December 31, 2006

I’ve won an award!

Katherine Tyrrell on her wonderful blog has written
Ladies and gentlemen - I'd like to introduce you to "The 2006 Making A Mark Awards" for excellence in blogging art and about art in 2006 - according to me. Absolutely no consultation or voting has been involved! Get your hot drink of choice and find a comfy seat - this is a long one and comes in two parts!

and to my delight I’ve won an award!
In this first year Katherine hasn’t got round to producing badges or widgets to put on your blog, but do you think I’m going to hide my light under a bushel? Does it rain in Sandridge? Is the Pope a … etc. etc. So a very productive half an hour or so has been spent producing my own ‘Get off your Blogging Bottom and Sketch Award’ brass plate to stick in the sidebar.

9 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

And you sooooo deserve it! Bravo bravissimo! Very well done!

7:57 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

Congratulations - what fun - I love your 'medal' - and this lovely loose sketch of Fairshot Court. I am having computer problems so if I disappear for a while, that's why.

9:30 pm  
Blogger Penny said...

Congratulations Julie, well deserved too.
Love the loose sketch of Fairshot (odd name) Court.

12:38 am  
Blogger Lin said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JULIE!! WELL, WELL DESERVED!!

1:12 am  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congrats! YOu must be so proud!

3:37 pm  
Blogger Susan Borgas said...

Congratulations from me as well Julie, the award is well deserved and all the best for the year 2007.

11:58 am  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

I'm very impressed with the medal Julie - great stuff! ;)

12:11 pm  
Blogger SideShowMom said...

Congratulations Julie! Well deserved!

2:19 pm  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

I was so happy to see your award on Katherine's site and I love the medal you made and that you proudly tooted your own horn. Yay Julie!

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home