Monday, April 02, 2007

Walk Three Hundred and Forty-Two – Gingerbread house

fairwood
This sweet house at the edge of the village is the only one like this. I didn’t have much time to draw as, in addition to work, I’m trying to get to grips with a complete change in how I do my accounts. Anyway despite the wonkiness and inaccuracies of the lines I had to add colour as I particularly like the contrast between the bright orange red roof and the dark chocolate walls. I then walked the loop up Woodcock Hill and round past Nashe’s Farm.

200mm x 125mm pen and watercolour in moleskine

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the looseness of this and the bright colors you've used. It's looks like a very intriguing place.

1:34 am  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

I think I like your pen and wash ones the best. So changes in accoubting - that'll be the introduction of the double underlining under the totals then? ;) Or is this the brand new tax year and brand new records?

2:25 pm  
Blogger wheatgerm said...

I would live there

7:20 pm  
Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

They don't make 'em like that anymore. Very eatable!
w.

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home