Friday, March 23, 2007

Walk Three Hundred and Thirty-Two – Bluebell wood path

bluebellwoodpath
I had such a lot to do for the day job today. Fortunately Robin was also working from home so I was able to leave him to pick up Xavier while I quickly walked round the bluebell wood. It won’t be much of a weekend for me as I will be carless, Robinless and Hugoless, whilst also needing to try and fit in work in the odd moment that I can persuade Xavier that he really wants to watch children’s television. However the great thing is that the clocks go back an hour – which really makes me feel as though spring is here.
125mm x 195mm pen in large watercolour moleskine

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

I do like these black and white quickies of 'yours'. Don't your clocks go forward? - ours are going back an hour and then the time difference will be only 9 hours

12:06 am  
Blogger Hashi said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ... don't you "spring forward" in England? Or maybe you are sensible and actually get that extra hour of light in the evenings in winter, when you really need it.

2:25 am  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

well spotted! yeah I mean the other way round - we get an extra hour of light in the evening!

10:05 am  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

One of my absolute favorites! I love the textures of the grasses, road, trees, etc. Just beautiful.

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home