Monday, July 17, 2006

Walk Eighty-four – Hugo and Rufus

hugorufus
My 12 year old son under a tree in the Jersey Farm Woodland Park. My father has come to his senses and is now being much more supportive. I have my main bread and butter work for this month to finish off, working out a complicated itinerary of siblings in Hong Kong and France, child care arrangements, flights, hire cars, funeral arrangements in Ireland and goodness knows what else to sort out so you’ll have to imagine a map of the route round the Woodland Park.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

I love the shallow curve of his body. This almost looks like a children's book illustration.

1:24 am  
Blogger Alison said...

I wrote a comment here yesterday but it has evaporated - about teenage boys having bodies made of pipecleaners and no dependable spine to hold them up.You've caught this exactly, beautifully.

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home