Thursday, April 05, 2007

Walk Three Hundred and Forty-Five – Waiting for the bus

busshelter
At last, only the morning stuck in front of the computer. Then a lunchtime walk – the bus shelter is across the road from Pound Farm. And then my lovely birthday treat with Flo. A wander round central London in the sunshine, coffee, more wandering, dinner and then the highlight of the day, Peter Shaffer’s Equus with Richard Griffiths, Daniel Radcliffe and Jenny Agutter. It was very, very good and I am exhausted and off to bed now. I’ll post a few train sketches from our day on my other blog tomorrow.

185mm x 115mm pen and watercolour in moleskine

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Sounds like a lovely day, i spent it in bed commuting to the loo with a very nasty tummy wog. So much to do and no time. /bother bother.

12:21 am  
Blogger Making A Mark said...

Sounds lovely - wasn't the weather gorgeous! I was doing your walk for you - Wapping to Cannon Street and back again!

4:53 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Poor Penny.
Katherine I love it now that we have so much daylight and the warm sunshine is such a bonus.

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home