Thursday, November 23, 2006

Walk Two Hundred and Twelve – Pound Farm

poundfarmnov
A five minute quickie in the rain, in the dark, from the bus shelter. And I have to admit it was barely a mile as I began to imagine horrible things happening on the farm track in the dark so I cut it short (even though Rufus was lit up like a Christmas tree with his flashing light dog-collar). Tomorrow I will more than make up for it as Robin needs the car and so I’ll probably walk for about three and a half hours going backwards and forwards on the morning and afternoon nursery treks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Well I suppose you arnt in your pyjamas and wet weather gear on top. I wish you could send some rain our way. I love the idea of Rufus in his flashing collar. I like the idea of this one but it does look a bit 'dark'.

10:04 pm  
Blogger Tami said...

This does look like a quickie, but at least you drew!!! Love your description of Rufus and his collar.

3:23 am  
Blogger Alison said...

Those sort of imaginings are like water geting into a crack and making it bigger - very uncomfortable. I'm trying to imagine Rufus in a flashing lit-up collar - doesn't he mind it?

11:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we see a drawing of Rufus in his flashing collar please? It could be the start of your Nocture Suite of daily pics! ;)

11:08 am  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Rufus doesn't mind his collar - it just offends his dignity a bit. When I'm feeling better time will be taken to post a picture of him in it.

5:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home