Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Walk One Hundred and Ninety - Rufus

rufusline
Another day with very little time. The lunch time charge back and forth over Jersey Farm Woodland park. Somehow I felt that something that wouldn’t stay still would look better in the quick style that was all I had time for. You have an expectation that a drawing will be more accurate when you know that the subject is not going to run away – and today did not allow the time for accuracy.

300mm x 180mm ink pen on cartridge composed digitally

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Bother blogger doesnt likem e, didnt like me this morning and now I had trouble getting on to your comment site because it said it was a pop up. Damn!
Any way I like your quick sketches of animals and I think you have caught the essence of Rufous.

8:44 am  
Blogger Alison said...

It's very convenient to be able to do the composition digitally - lovely selection of poses here - ver doggy.

8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home