Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Walk One Hundred and Eighty-Two – Cow

cow
This was a quick walk (usual Bluebell Wood walk) and sketch as Xavier and I had gone into London in search of Tom’s birthday present and had walked several miles around the Covent Garden area, and up Charing Cross Road and Tottenham Court Road. It’s half-term holiday this week which is why there are no nursery walks. The other three children are all away on sailing activities, so a time for just me and Xavier while Robin is at work.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks good!

11:22 pm  
Blogger Jana Bouc said...

Great cows. I like the less is more way you've added wash for modeling and shadow.

9:13 am  
Blogger Penny said...

I agree with Jana, I like the way you have done them. Loved the happy smiling small boy in the previous post, he looks so pleased with himself, they grow so quickly at this age.

9:44 am  
Blogger Alison said...

it seems so long since I walked those London roads. Love your cows - such a lot with just a few whisks of the pen and brush :)

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home