Friday, October 13, 2006

Walk One Hundred and Seventy-One – Whoops, ran out of black

Once again my lunch-time walk back and forth over Jersey Farm Woodland Park. I obviously used most of the black ink in my brush pen yesterday, but rather nice that it imposed a different look onto today’s picture. I also used grey again, but changed the colour in Photoshop, just for fun.


Blogger Jana Bouc said...

The little tree standing all alone is glowing in the sun. Would you mind saying what waterbrushes and ink you use? I hadn't realized you could fill them with anything but water. It seems like I have to squeeze so hard to get any fluid out of mine so I mostly use them as convenient travel brushes with caps rather than actually use the water inside them.

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

The black ink one is the first one I bought - a Pentel one which has permanent black ink cartridges. Then I have a few pentel water brushes in different sizes. I have filled a fatter one with the only black ink I have in the house - Quink ink - but that is water soluble so no good for adding colour later – I don't know how the water brushes would cope with permanent ink.

9:21 p.m.  
Blogger Alison said...

This looks quite Chinese. Imust try out my water brushes a bit more.

5:03 a.m.  
Blogger Penny said...

I agree with Alison, quite oriental in your brushwork. What fun to change your colour on the computer. Obviously water brushes have more uses than I thought.

7:50 a.m.  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Waterbrushes are just great out in the field - definitely inferior to good sable, but so handy that you can paint wher normally it would be to much of a pain in he neck.

11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home