Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Walk One Hundred and Fifty-Four – The scout hut

scout-hut
This was a very quick sketch dashed as I rushed up the hill to the bluebell wood in the only spare moments I had before it got dark. I really don’t want to be walking in the dark, but at the moment my timetable doesn’t allow for much walking time unless it eats into toddler-free working time. It seems worse this week as Robin is away – and despite thinking I am entirely responsible for everything functioning in this household, it turns out that he does have his uses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

This does have a lovely feel of a quick dah p[ast at dusk - the 'window' effect of the gap in the fence works great.

1:35 am  
Blogger Penny said...

Like this quick sketch and I love the comment.

5:06 am  
Blogger Tami said...

Gosh, I can see what a crazy week I have had when I pop open your blog and I see all these new posts that I have missed. I just love your sketches and the little slices of life they capture! So glad you are doning this waslking blog!

Life is busy and hurried especially when our children are young, but it passes quickly...

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home