Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Walk One Hundred and Forty-Seven – Car in for repair

baptistchurch
walk147
The car was in for repair so I did a whole lot of walking, dropping the car off, walking home, walking to the Baptist church seen above (morning nursery) walking to the school (afternoon nursery) whilst feeding Xavier a packed lunch, walked home, walked back to afternoon nursery, then back home. So the next time you get one of those corporate in-house magazines, just think, the designer has probably had to fit in all this whilst also designing the pages and trying to find yet another *original* looking photograph of two businessmen shaking hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

I really admire the way you manage to fit it all in, I feel wimpy when I am too tired to sketch anything.

11:09 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Oh Penny some days I feel I've barely scratched the surface of everything I should be doing. But that is what it is to be a woman isn't it?

12:04 am  
Blogger Alison said...

That's certainly a lot of walking! Multi-tasking does seem to be women's forte: nature or practise, I don't know.

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home