Thursday, August 10, 2006
- Name: Julie Oakley
- Location: United Kingdom
- Walk One Hundred and Seven – Harvest time
- Walk One Hunded and Six – Problem solved
- Walk One Hundred and Five – Don’t get mad, get eve...
- Walk One Hundred and Four – Unfinished because fri...
- Walk One Hundred and Three – Still tired
- Walk One Hundred and Two – Exhausted
- Walk One Hundred and One – The bothy
- Walk One Hundred – Walking in the rain
- Walk Ninety-nine – Evening walk
- Walk Ninety-eight – The cousins
Walk a minimum of one mile from home. Record where you’ve been with a drawing, sculpture, photo or painting and then walk back. Every day for a year.
Please add comments — I really enjoy the feedback. And if you want to join in with the ONE MILE FROM HOME challenge let me know and I’ll add you to the blogroll
If you want to buy prints of anything you see here please send an email to myfirstname at julieoakleydesign dot com