Friday, April 28, 2006

Walk Four – Jersey Farm Woodland Park



You know that expression ‘Friday Car’ meaning a car probably made on a Friday that has everything wrong with it because the workers are too busy thinking about the weekend to make it properly. I think we may see a similar pattern with my Friday posts where the drawings and the length of the walk are below par. Not in fact because of the weekend but because the little emperor doesn’t go to nursery on Fridays.

I barely walked the distance today although walking back up Jersey lane to find the coat that had been thrown out of the pushchair probably ensured I did.

I optimistically packed watercolours today. After the usual hour it seems to take to get out of the house with a toddler in tow, I eventually set off, however all I could manage were these tiny black and white thumbnails which I coloured on the computer a few minutes ago.

Oh and the bottom one is Xavier saying ‘Look Mummy, a wiggly worm – hello Mr Worm, how are you Mr Worm?’

3 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

"The little emperor" ... love it! And love the sketches!

12:02 am  
Blogger melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch series. It looks like a wonderful day. The playfulness of the line is just superb.

2:29 am  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Hashi, if you could see how he rules the roost!
Mw so glad, and thank you.

7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home